[cc-lists] Re: Discussion of CPS and Concord-Carlisle E-Mail Lists

  • From: "Gene Warfel" <GWarfel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cc-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:52:50 -0400

We use a spam blocking service called Postini.  Each colonial.net user has
a Postini account where they can control the aggressiveness of spam
blocking and set whitelists (always deliver) and blacklists ( never
deliver).  So that is the first place our colonial.net users should look
if they do not receive an email they are expecting.

The only way I could determine whether that is the problem would be for
you to send out something, and give me the accounts that did not receive
the email.

Gene

Gene Warfel
Director of Information Technology