[cbushumgenquestions] test

  • From: "Bartlett, Christopher" <Christopher.Bartlett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cbushumgenquestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cbushumgenquestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 17:21:03 +0000

test
____________________________
Christopher W. Bartlett, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Battelle Center for Mathematical Medicine
The Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital
& The Ohio State University
575 Children's Crossroad
WB5149
Columbus OH 43215
Phone: (614) 355-5625
Fax: (614) 355-5898
Email:
Christopher.Bartlett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Christopher.Bartlett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"In science, faster, better, and cheaper are not as important as conceptual,
novel, and careful." -Marc Kirschner

"Your act was unwise," I exclaimed "as you see by the outcome."
He solemnly eyed me.
"When choosing the course of my action," said he,
"I had not the outcome to guide me." -Ambrose Bierce

"Rules are a substitute for judgment.  If you lack the latter
always apply the former." -anonymous ironic person