[cathbraillemusic]

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:29:33 -0600

Hello All,
We now have some files in our Dropbox,  a lovely 2-part Ave Maria by Charles
Giffen with braille, print and mp3.  More will be forthcoming but since this
is all new it takes time.  Your patience is appreciated.  A major addition
to the file collection will be the Simple Choral Gradual by Richard Rice.
Many parishes are using this now for the Propers and the braille
transcription is nearly complete.  I will be adding it to the Dropbox a
volume at a time as proofing and corrections are completed.  Ash Wednesday
through the 5th Sunday of Lent will be completed soon.  If your choir is
using this and you need it immediately, let me know.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here and tell us a bit about your
part in music at your parish.

Teresa