[cathbraillemusic] Re: [cathbraillemusic]

  • From: Christina Robertson <robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:00:59 -0700

The Ave Maria scores and .mp3 are great - thanks!By way of introduction:I am
Christina Robertson.  I'm a sighted classical pianist, practicing Roman
Catholic, and certified Braille music transcriber.  Our little church in Chino
Valley AZ recently 'graduated' from being a mission into being a parish.Thanks
for putting together the dropbox site.CR