[cathbraillemusic] Re: Problems I experience in my parish, due to my blindness?

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:15:34 -0500

The only Catholic hymnal I have ever been able to find in braille is the old
St. Gregory Hymnal.  Someone has produced a Gather hymnal and some OCP book
like Breaking Bread or something like that, but they only have words-- no
music.

I think Noel was thinking of hymns like Holy God We Praise Thy Name, Now
Thank We All Our God, Praise To The Lord The Almighty, and so on.

Teresa

  _____