[cathbraillemusic] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:34:36 -0500

I'm glad Noel finally introduced himself.  Noel is the techy one behind this
list and if it weren't for him we wouldn't be able to have it.

Thanks for that file, Noel.  I have introduced chant to my girl's choir and
needed one of those chants for funerals.  I have recently obtained a braille
file of the In Paradisum in braille Gregorian chant notation and now will be
better able to teach the girls the chant.

And, by the way, my computer is still working!

Teresa

  _____