[cathbraillemusic] Added file to Dropbox

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cathbraillemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 11:36:01 -0500

hi,
I added a file called ICEL Chants to Dropbox.  These are the chants that all
English speaking Catholics are supposed to know.

I will be adding other files soon as time permits.  (I seem to have too many
irons in the fire.)  But, please, if you have music files to share please
feel free to add them to Dropbox.  That is why we are here.

We are trying to get together a braille hymnal of classic/traditional hymns
that are well known that includes more than just words.  If anyone has any
files of hymns please, please share.

Are those of you outside the U.S. able to use files with a BRF extension?
If not, what do you use?

Teresa