[cas_announce] Work Party at the DSS this Saturday?

  • From: "Patrick Freeman" <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Announce CAS_'" <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:54:39 -0400

Hi All,

I'm pretty sure that I'll be at the DSS on Friday evening and a good part of
Saturday, trying to get the grounds all ship-shape for a Scouts campout the
following weekend.  Troop 555 is coming out to the DSS 23-25 September.
Since the weather will be good, if a little chilly, this weekend looks ideal
to get the mowing and trimming done, and anything else there's time and
manpower to accomplish.  I'll likely arrive between 5:00 and 6:00pm Friday
and spend the night, then work Saturday until the yardwork is all done or
until I need to head to Keehner Park for the public stargaze there,
whichever happens first.

With luck, it might be the final time of the season for the yardwork.I hope.

Anybody else who wants to come out and assist is more than welcome!

-- Pat Freeman