[cas_announce] UPDATE: First West Chester Parks stargaze for 2007

  • From: "Patrick Freeman" <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:03:52 -0400

Folks,

The first West Chester Parks (formerly VOA) stargaze has been rescheduled to
the RAINDATE of Saturday, May 5 due to a scheduling conflict with the parks.
THERE WILL BE NO STARGAZE THIS SATURDAY.

Also, the new location for the West Chester Parks stargazes has been
finalized. The stargazes have been moved from the VOA park to Keehner Park.
Directions are below.

See you at Keehner Park on May 5!

-- Pat Freeman

Directions to Keehner Park:

I-75 to Exit 22, Tylersville Road. Go EAST from the exit on Tylersville Road
to Cox Road. Turn RIGHT (South) onto Cox Road from Tylersville Road. Take
Cox Road SOUTH to Barrett Road. Turn RIGHT (West) onto Barrett Road from Cox
Road. Turn LEFT (South) to stay on Barrett at the intersection of Grinn and
Barrett (I am NOT making this up!) and continue on Barrett a very short
distance (just beyond the 90-degree right-hand curve) to Keehner Park
entrance at the tennis courts. The entrance to Keehner Park will be on the
LEFT (South) side of Barrett.