[cas_announce] Re: Submissions to the Messenger

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Meteor Night
  Saturday October 20th 7-10pm
  Get up close to real Rocks from Space!
  See & touch pieces of asteroids, the Moon & Mars. Find out how best and where
to view the Leonid meteor shower in November.

  CAS member John ?Space Rock? Ventre gives a tremendous program! Spread the
word.

  As always our outreach programs are open to the public and CAS members.
  You don?t want to miss this one. We?ll follow John?s talk with stargazing so
we?ll need our usual corps of super volunteers.

  ScopeOut wrap up.
  Thanks to CAS for participating in this year's ScopeOut!
  We had over 400 come out for the day's events, a sell out dinner & lecture,
and nearly another 150 who came out for the evening stargaze.
  I'm sure many were impressed by the 27" scope.
  Hopefully it will bring new members to the Society.

  Craig
  CAS, Trustee

Jun Lao <appulse2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   It's nearing the end of the month, and
you know what
that means - submissions (articles, images,
announcements, reports) to the October Messenger are
due by next Sunday.

Jun

image/pjpeg