[cas_announce] Saturn last night...

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pam Bowers <pbowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 08:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

...was spectacular!

Our thanks to Pam and Nate for coming out last night. We had very nearly a full
house and everyone I talked to greatly enjoyed the presentation. For looking
so-so all day the evening skies were crisp and clear. We were treated to some
great views of Saturn and the Orion Nebula.

Thanks to all our volunteers! We hope you enjoyed sharing your passion for
astronomy and furthering CAS's and the Drake Planetariums' goal of instilling
the excitement of learning in young and old.

Hope to see everyone on the 23rd!
Craig