[cas_announce] Refrigerator Gone Wild

  • From: "Mary Manuell" <2swimdogs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:46:43 -0400

CAS needs a refrigerator that is in good working condition.  Maybe you or
someone you know has a good working refrigerator that you would be willing to
donate.  This would save our club hundreds of dollars needed for other
expenses, plus a possible tax deduction for you.
Our current refrigerator freezes the waters and sodas stored there for our many
events.  The freezing causes the liquids to explode.  As a result, the
refrigerator interior becomes a hue mess that is hard to constantly keep clean.
 Alas, the refrigerator can not be repaired.  If you can help, please contact
any Board member, or leave a message at CAS Headquarters.  We'll follow up and
arrange for pick up.  Thank you.