[cas_announce] REMINDER: Stargaze at Keehner Park (West Chester) THIS SATURDAY 5/14

  • From: "Patrick Freeman" <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:43:03 -0400

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that this Saturday, 5/14, is the second public stargaze of
2011 at Keehner Park in West Chester.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate
better than for the first one in April, when we tried twice but were
unsuccessful.  Weather permitting, it should be fun!

Thanks,

-- Pat Freeman

Directions to Keehner Park:

I-75 to Exit 22, Tylersville Road. Go EAST from the exit on Tylersville Road
to Cox Road. Turn RIGHT (South) onto Cox Road from Tylersville Road. Take
Cox Road SOUTH to Barrett Road. Turn RIGHT (West) onto Barrett Road from Cox
Road. Turn LEFT (South) to stay on Barrett at the intersection of Grinn and
Barrett and continue on Barrett a very short distance (just beyond the
90-degree right-hand curve) to Keehner Park entrance at the tennis courts.
The entrance to Keehner Park will be on the LEFT (South) side of Barrett.