[cas_announce] REMINDER: Cowan Lake State Park Campers' Stargaze THIS FRIDAY 7/27

  • From: "Patrick Freeman" <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Announce CAS_" <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:43:48 -0400

Folks,

In addition to the Caesar Creek stargaze this Saturday, this Friday we're
also having a campers' stargaze at Cowan Lake State Park in Clinton County,
at the request of Ohio State Parks.  Steve Tilford has graciously agreed to
lead the stargaze this FRIDAY NIGHT, July 27.

Link to the map of Cowan Lake State Park:
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Portals/2/parkmaps/cowanlakeparkmap.pdf

Hope to see you there!

-- Pat Freeman

DIRECTIONS FROM CINCINNATI TO COWAN LAKE STATE PARK CAMPERS' STARGZES FOR
2012:

Take I-71 North to exit 45 Waynesville/Wilmington.  Turn right off the exit,
onto SR 73 East.  Heading towards Wilmington, turn right at the first
traffic light AFTER State Route 380, onto Nelson Ave.  Follow Nelson Ave to
a three way stop.  Turn right at stop sign onto SR 730.  Continue on SR 730
to Osborn Rd.  Turn left onto Osborn Rd.  Campground entrance is 1.5 miles
on the right.