[cas_announce] Let Ralph know about your pizza choices

  • From: "Endres, Terence" <terence.endres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Endres, Terence" <terence.endres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>, "Announce CAS_" <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:49:13 -0400

Ralph needs to hear from you about the annual dinner so we know how much pizza
(cheese or pepperoni) we nedd to get from LaRosa's.
goldsmith0@xxxxxx

Remember, Herbert Redd will offer free samples of chicken and beef fajitas with
your choice of enchilada or taco sauce. Let Ralph know about your fajita likes,
too.

Herbert is a festival concessionaire and is looking to add this to his regular
menu, so your feedback on being fed will be valuable to him.

Terry Endres
Writing Center Manager
Room 235 - Main Building
513-569-1442 tel