[cas_announce] Holst "The Planets" Hamilton Fairfeild Symphony

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:43:58 -0700 (PDT)

 We have been offered the chance to participate in the Hamilton Fairfield
Symphony's presentation of "The Planets".    www.hfso.org

Saturday October 17th. The performance is at 7:30pm
They are promoting the concert to kids, families and students.

If plans hold CAS will staff a club/astronomy booth before the concert and then
hold a stargaze afterward. We need to finalize the times with the symphony and
I'll make a site visit soon to determine how good of a sky we have.

If you're available to help out please drop me a note.
craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Craig
Outreach Co-Chair