[cas_announce] Free Nature Lecture March 27th

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:32:17 -0800 (PST)

Richard Louv includes astronomy in his appeals for kids and families to
reconnect to nature. Please pass the flyer along.

Thanks,
Craig

"Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder"
Sunday, March 27
7:00 p.m.
James and Caroline Duff Banquet
Center in the Cintas Center
Xavier University

Richard Louv is an author and journalist focused on nature, family and
community. His book, Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From
Nature-Deficit Disorder, stimulated an international conversation about the
future relationship between children and nature. He serves as chairman of the
Children and Nature Network, which encourages and supports people and
organizations working to reconnect children with nature.
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

Leave no Child Inside- Greater Cincinnati
http://www.lncigc.org/