[cas_announce] CAS Website Redesign

  • From: "J. Bradley Reck" <bradreck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:26:44 -0500

For those interested, I will be holding the first meeting to redesign
the CAS Website on Thursday March 25, at 8Pm at the CAS HQ. Further
meetings may be held at a different venue that has Internet access.

We are looking for Graphic Artists, people who like to write, Computer Programmers, and people familiar with writing web pages, and code in the
applicable technologies.

I have several projects in mind that I would like to put together as
slide shows to expand the area of Astronomy Education on the web site.
We need people to create the images and the text for the
slide shows.

Even if you can't do any of these things, we can use people to do
research to update the information on the website, basically just
digging on the internet and finding the best of relevant topics.

Brad Reck
CAS Webmaster.