[cas_announce] CAS Stargaze this Saturday 6/30/12 @ 8:30pm

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear CAS Members and Volunteers,
Saturday June 30th, 8:30-11pm at the CAS headquarters. CAS President, Terry
Endres, will present "Our Marvelous Moon".The talk begins at 8:30pm followed by
Q&A on any and all astronomical topics and stargazing through the CAS scopes.
Volunteers
 are needed to run the scopes, greet visitors (offer memberships) and
answer general questions. If
you're interested in volunteering, but not sure what all is involved,
come on up and shadow one of the more experienced volunteers. The more
the merrier. It's fun and easy.  Thanks to everyone who has offered to help out.

CAS
 members, friends and family are welcome to come join in on the talk and
 stargazing. Volunteering is not a requirement of attending.

If someone can grab some photos I'd like to submit a follow up article right
afterwards..

Let's keep our finger's crossed for clear skies.
Craig