[cas_announce] Re: CAS Jupiter Night Sat Aug 22nd TBC

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

So far Steve has offered a meteor program but we're really looking specifically
for a  Jupiter program.

Terry, thanks for the offer to help our presenters put together a program. This
is a great chance to try out you new presenter skills or hone your existing.

We'll give it couple of days and see if we can pull this event together.

Thanks,
Craig