[cas_announce] 27" Telescope and Observatory Planning Meeting

  • From: Brian Engel <bengel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:41:40 -0400

Just a reminder (or notice to those who didn't make the general meeting), this Wednesday, July 25th @ 6:30PM we will be holding a meeting at CAS headquarters to discuss plans for completion of the 27" telescope and permanent mounting in an observatory at our dark sky site.

If you are interested in helping with the project, please feel free to attend. There are many ways to help with this project and becoming involved in the society. We need everything from people with carpentry skills to people who know how to dig a hole.

If you can't make the meeting but are still interested in being involved feel free to drop me an email: bengel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks...

Brian Engel