[carceri-dev] Welcome ;-)

  • From: Kornel Kisielewicz <kornel.kisielewicz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:31:44 +0200

Well, since you didn't get it here's the welcome message ;-):

Welcome to the Carceri Development mailing list!

This list is intended to provide feedback and help for potential
Carceri module developers, as well as feedback for me on the further
development of the Carceri Engine. Feel free to post your comments,
requests, RFEs, questions or even general ramblings, as long as they
concern Carceri.

I strongly encourage everyone who joins, to give a try on developing a
module. Compared to all the other finished/semi-finished engines,
Carceri is aimed at speed -- I strongly believe that once finished,
creating a full-mod coffee-break roguelike will be a matter of days.

Feel free to ask if you don't know how to do something with Carceri.

This list will be also used for announcements considering Carceri.

If you'd ever want to unsubscribe, send an e-mail to
carceri-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject
line. I hope though that this will not be necessary.

A website for Carceri will be available at http://chaos.magma-net.pl/carcer=
i/

At your service,
Carceri Developer,