[carceri-dev] Re: Status Report (25 Aug 2005)

  • From: Kornel Kisielewicz <charon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:31:31 +0200

Santiago Zapata wrote:

Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
Carceri's status may be monitored real-time -- all additionsare logged, as they are implemented, to the (as yet placeholder and severyly unfinished) Carceri webpage at:

http://chaos.magma-net.pl/carceri/

Cool! perhaps I may implement a similar page for my project hehe

Hope to see the beta soon, I want to implement a game based on my country ;)