[carceri-dev] Re: Outventory and stuff...

  • From: Kornel Kisielewicz <charon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carceri-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:20:48 +0200

Elwin wrote:
> \BTW, Why do you reply to the posts by making a new message? Threads
> aren't made then in Thinderbird...\
>
> Aww, sorry. I hope this time I got it right :).

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but "no" ;-). The topic is okay, but it
doesn't get threaded (there is no MSGID refer to the replied post). You
don't press the reply button?

> \But yes, there will be Improvised Weapons skill for
> thigs like amulets, potions, chairs, chests, beer mugs etc\
>
> Chairs ;)? Sign me up!

Chairs and the like... Because I always wanted to make a Bar Brawl
roguelike :-D

> \It's still broken, and I have to cut your messages manualy.\
>
> Grrrr. I wonder where the problem is...

Wierd -- that seems ok now.

> \P.S.2. Anyone knows how Kornel Kisielewicz looks like?\
>
> Irresistibly ;)).

ROTFL

> \remember when you were killfiled just for posting something
> community oriented?\

Aww.. that's why -- don't put all answers into one post, reply to them
where they are posted :-)

> Kornel was?.. I guess newsgrop, where that happened, exists *no more*?
> *grins evily*

rgrd still exists ;-). I'm softhearted ;D

> \Name: Kornel\
>
> Anubis Raskolnikov Kisielewicz!
>
> So we can call him KARK.

ROTFL! That means the "backside of the neck" in Polish :-D

> \I think many people from rgrd would agree, but
> they're not the "loudest" ones...\
>
> Shall we kill them, Master??

No, let them be... for now :-).

Me@ (prefereapbly f@ me@)