[Carbon] Re: carbon info

  • From: "Bill Johnston" <bj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Aaron Jensen'" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 17:31:21 -0800

OK it’s installed.  I should have recognized the Carbon folder as the one to
copy over to the Modules folder.   I like to put the modules in the system
default PS Modules folder on this particular server so that the entire team of
system engineers has access to it.  I’m playing around with carbon-2.0 now and
will keep you posted.   Thanks for your help Aaron!

-Bill

there a way to see the past email questions at freelist.org
<http://freelist.org> ?  CC’ing the list as a test.

-Bill