[capricornave] Latest Capricorn Ave Neighbor List.

  • From: Jack Garcia <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CapricornAve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 13:38:14 -0700

Hi All,

I have attached the latest Neighborhood List that I have.   It has not been updated that much in the last year because no one has given my the information to add.  I have been keeping the list for the last 9+ years.  I have decided this is enough. So I am passing this on to whoever wants to continue doing it.  If it were a Google Docs, it would be a lot easier for someone to correct and add themselves instead of sending an email to the person keeping the list.

It's been interesting, but now it is someone else's job.

Take care,

Jack