[Civil Air Patrol] Re: Weekend Training

  • From: John Pineda <jhpineda@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:36:24 -0600

Hi all,
Can those who replied to Jim's previous email and still desire to participate in the C-182 training in March, please send me a reply?

We want to organize the training for the first weekend of March.

Tentative date for March remains as the 3rd and 4th of March. Please let me know which day & time you are able to participate.

I will setup a preliminary schedule based on your responses, and we'll take it from there. We'll try to have alternate dates soon in the event of bad weather.

Thanks,
John Pineda

On Feb 8, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Addison J Harvey wrote:

Omaha Composite Squadron:

The Omaha Composite Squadron is considering holding another weekend
training
session with the Cessna 182.  Anyone who is interested should return a
message to
me at this address.  We are considering the weekends of February 17/18
and March
3/4.  The training which will be held at Millard will depend of the
availability of CFIs.

The Offutt Squadron is having training this Saturday at Millard FBO on
Scanner in a
SAREX.  They have invited members of the Omaha Composite Squadron to
participate.
Any on interested should be at the Millard FBO at 8:00 am Saturday,
February 10, 2007.

Jim Harvey
jharveyjr3@xxxxxxxx