[Civil Air Patrol] Pilot info

  • From: Dan <DanHollins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:07:21 -0600

Greetings all:

Scott sent me a list of the pilot information he has received so far.  We're missing some information and need your help.  Some have sent their total time but not their high performance time, and in some cases vice versa.  If you have already sent both, please disregard.  If not, please send Scott (ctyadm@xxxxxxxxxxxx) :

Total time
and
High Performance time

Doesn't need to be sent over the broadcast list, but that will work if you don't mind others seeing it.  We're using that information to get the scheduling worked out for this weekend and to forecast the need for check pilots beyond this weekend.

Sure appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Dan