[Civil Air Patrol] **IMPORTANT** CHANGE OF MEETING PLACE 182 TRAINING

  • From: "Scott Voichoskie" <ctyadm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:44:18 -0600

ALCON:

INSTEAD of meeting at SmartService Systems WE WILL BE MEETING AT CHALCO
HILLS SQUADRON:

Ground clinic - "How to" of CAP paperwork & processes and 182 Training
OCS squadron 8901 S 154th  (2 blocks South of 154 & Giles in Chalco Hills
Rec Area)
Friday, November 17, 1830  (approx 2 hrs in duration)

AGENDA:
1.      Introductions
2.      Going online to take the CAPF-5 course and test.
3.      Finding CAPR 60-1.
4.      CAP Flying.
5.      Flying the Cessna 182.
6.      Wt. and Balance
7.      C182 systems.
8.      Airplane Questionnaire
9.      Q and A
10.     Flight assignments

PLEASE REPLY SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE IN RECEIPT.  ALSO I NEED TO KNOW HOW
MANY PILOTS ARE ALSO FLYING ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY IN ADDITION TO THE GROUND
TRAINING ON FRIDAY EVENING SO THAT WE CAN LINE UP ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTORS IF
POSSIBLE/NEEDED.

I apologize for the confusion!

Very Respectfully,

Scott M. Voichoskie