[Civil Air Patrol] Cessna 182 - Audio Controller Operating Manual

  • From: John Pineda <jhpineda@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:50:03 -0600

One thing I thought would be useful for everyone to get familiarized with on N833CP is the Dual Channel Audio Controller (Not a mere Audio Panel, but yes, a "Dual Channel Audio Controller").

It seems that everytime we have a SAREX, the crew will spend more time figuring out this monster, than actually using it. So, for everyone's benefit, I found the operating manual online. You will be interested in section 3.1 (General Operation) and beyond. It's not very intuitive when you first see it, and there are additional labels on the one installed in the plane.

Dan & Scott: I don't know if this is something we should maintain online, but I would recommend it.

http://www.northernairborne.com/pdfs/Install_Ops/SM19_AMS42_AMS44/ Install_Ops/804-0.pdf

John Pineda