[Civil Air Patrol] Re: 182

  • From: "Scott Voichoskie" <ctyadm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:21:56 -0600

Sir,

What is your wife's name?  Thank you.

V/R

Scott M. Voichoskie
City Administrator
City of Ashland
2304 Silver Street
Ashland, NE  68003-1500

Voice:  (402) 944-3387
FAX:  (402) 944-3386

http://www.ashland-ne.com/
-----Original Message-----
From: cap-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cap-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bs@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:28 PM
To: cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Civil Air Patrol] 182

Hi Sir,

My wife and I are going to be attending this weekend per our conversation
the other day. My wife is a new member of CAP whose paper work was sent off
to National on this past Friday.

I currently hold a Private Pilots License with 156 hours total time and 0
high performance time.

My wife hold a Multi-Commercial Instrument Airplane License with 275 total
hours, 39 hours twin time, and a high performance sign off. She is currently
lacking a BFR.

We are both available this coming weekend. Our only question is that we have
a 5 month old daughter -  if we cannot find a sitter for Friday night, would
there be a problem if she came along. She's typically a good baby and we
will remove her from the room if he causes any problems.

Thanks again,

Ben Starzyk
402-201-3951