[cantac] Skirmish XVII - Tier 9 Sign-up!

  • From: Bruce Halverson <rac_bigbertha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Canadian Tactical Members <members@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 08:50:52 -0300

Make sure you are responding to the correct person.
By default reply to is members@xxxxxxxxxxxx, not the sender

A team has been set up for Friday night, May 8th! We need 7 Combatants + 4
Reserves for this one. Up to Tier 9 with minimum 35 and maximum 60
pointsWestfield. Standard mode. Restrictions: None.The team link is:
http://worldoftanks.com/uc/teams/137191-Canadian_Tactical_1/Team name: Canadian
Tactical 1 Password to join: goldquest Tournament info is here:
http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/1238-Skirmish_17/All are welcome! But
please, if you sign up, try to make it or let me know that you can't before the
match.CheersLexx2