[cansmart] Cansmart 2008 Online Registration

  • From: Aphra Rogers <leach-a@xxxxxx>
  • To: cansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:19:07 -0400

*                                   CANSMART 2008*
* International Workshop on Smart Materials and Structures* Montreal, Canada, October 23-24, 2008
                                                _http://www.cansmart.com
_* *_*Venue*_: *NRC Industrial Materials Institute (NRC-IMI) (suburb of Montreal), ***** 75 de Mortagne Boulevard****, Boucherville. **

_Dear Colleague_

* This year we are pleased to introduce *online registration* available at http://www.cansmart.com/reg08.htm. To help us organize a better workshop,* please register ASAP*. The full registration fee, which includes the proceedings as well as lunches, coffee breaks, reception and the dinner, is $ 350 before October 10 and $ 400 after. A low student registration fee of C$100 (including coffee breaks and lunches) has been set in order to allow as many students as possible to attend this meeting. The registration forms are also attached.

For more details, please visit *_http://www.cansmart.com_*
/If you have a special request, please let us know as early as possible.
/

Best regards

George Akhras & Aphra Rogers
The Cansmart Group

===>Please feel free to pass this on to any colleague
===>Our web site *_http://www.cansmart.com_* will be updated regularly with more information ===>Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to cansmart-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. ===>Please do not reply to this email. Instead you can contact George at GAkhras@xxxxxxxxxxxx or Aphra at leach-a@xxxxxx

--
Aphra Rogers
Research Assistant