[cannonballbandits] Re: uniq

  • From: Tim Boyd <timothyboyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 01:04:03 -0700

I will not be the first to open that link...

On Jul 23, 2011 10:33 PM, "Joel Wolski" <warren_wol@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Team
I'm only writing this to you to let you know that I'm not really trying to
avoid you.  I've been very busy with side projects that have been bringing
in ridiculous amounts of money. Try this thing and you won't be sorry.  It
truly is just right for you.  Try it out for a couple of days or so so you
can see for yourself how easy it is. http://gyp5.foxnews19weekly.net I can't
wait 'til you start making cash with it so we could help one another to make
way more.  I already have a handful of innovative ideas so hurry up and try
to get working so we can help each other out! Keep this to yourself until
you're certain you have a great deal of extra time to discuss it all.  You
won't believe the number of questions people ask rather than giving it a go
by themself.  You may not believe it 'til you try it yourself but believe
me, every single payment is greater than the last. I cannot wait to do
business with you and your family. :)