[cannonballbandits] Re: Wheels a go go

  • From: Craig Aznoe <craznoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cannonballbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:31:14 -0700

From your house? WTF kinda neighborhood do you live in?

But seriously man, that sucks.

On Mar 17, 2010, at 5:36 AM, Dave Montoya <dmontoya@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well you can add another $400 to the cost of the supra. Last night when I unloaded the wheels from the car I forgot to lock it and my wife didn’t know I didn’t either and my birthday gift got stolen. A PS3.

Thank You,

Dave Montoya
Project Engineer - Highland 1000 - Lake Merced - Haven's Elementary School
Webcor Concrete, 31145 San Antonio Street, Hayward, CA 94544

T  510-476-2500  C  650-468-7916  F  510-476-3000    www.webcorconcrete.com
<image001.jpg>