[cambsmc] Re: Monthly fly out!

  • From: Mark Allan <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cambsmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:35:15 +0000

Hiya guys I’ve booked lunch at Beccles for 12 people at 13:30 and 8 aircraft arriving. I’m hoping that’s the PPR taken care of! I’ll let you know! Does anyone else fancy it? It’s not too late to be included! C’mon!!

Sent from my iPhone cos I'm out n about

On 23 Mar 2022, at 20:35, Mark Allan <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hiya guys I did a wee reccie to Beccles today, they say that Sunday is getting booked up for lunch and would be better to book! So I said I’d try to call tomorrow with an idea of numbers! Beccles was fantastic £5 landing fee and lunch was excellent! C’mon who’s coming?

Sent from my iPhone cos I'm out n about
On 23 Mar 2022, at 15:42, bjpartridge <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mark

Count me in for now but still negotiating as mother’s day 😊

Thanks

Brian Partridge