[cambsmc] Re: Fwd: FW: Airspace change

  • From: "Pbmr" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pbmr" for DMARC)
  • To: cambsmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 18:13:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Nigel
The road has no water on it at the moment but with all this rain it most likely will not stay that way. Check with me
The field is very wet please everyone do not take vehicles on and taxy on outside of runways . Tracks where potatoes were removed are soggy so back track up the side of runway to avoid when possible
Pete. R
Sent via BT Email App

From: Redacted sender "albassam" for DMARC <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>