[cambsmc] Re: Club tidy up- working party.

  • From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cambsmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:18:39 +0000

I should be ok for 5th.

Could also bring a supply of burgers ...

Nick

On 2021-03-19 11:01, N lister wrote:

Hi Al
Sounds good to me 👍

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Mar 2021, at 10:41, Chris <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy to help out- Helen will be about to cut the grass as well. As I am retired I can fit in with any dates
Cheers
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Mar 2021, at 07:41, albassam <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning all,

If all goes well we should be coming out of lockdown in the not too distant future.

The area area the clubhouse needs some maintenance and a general sort out to get it back to being a tidy place for the summer.

To get in nice and early could can I gauge some dates people are available for a working party to tidy the place up.

We can fix a date once we get some replies. If everyone helps out it makes it a fairly quick job!!

I would suggest a weekend the beginning of June?? Open to ideas though.

Thanks everyone,

Cheers,
Al