[cambsmc] Buzzards

  • From: "B T" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pbmr" for DMARC)
  • To: cambsmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 22:24:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi Flyers
I unintentionally interrupted what I assumed was the in flight mating ritual of a pair of Buzzards at about 1500 feet between the airfield and the Warboys wind farm. I dont Know who was more surprised me or the Buzzards.
The result was a very near miss (the bird being just under my right wing on its back as we passed) Thank goodness they fly better than Me for I was not able to react quickly enough to avoid contact.
Be aware of the potential buzzard hazard and keep a good lookout
Best Wishes
Pete. R