[cambsmc] Re: Break in DGs hangar

  • From: "PETER ROBINSON" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pbmr" for DMARC)
  • To: cambsmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 18:27:07 +0000 (GMT)

Had a look and could not see any interference with machines some have alarms which were not activated.
I also had alook in your hangar although it appears they did not get in despite the doors not being correctly fastened.
Again no alarms were activated and all the covers looked untouched. Will have better look in daylight tomorrow