<CT> taskbar

  • From: Michael Lennartz <lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Calmira_tips" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:53:42 +0100

Hallo folks,

Hi erwin,

I encountered a problem:

The Shiva-dialer from IE uses *.con-files for the dial-up
(con00000.con, con00001.con and so on). These are plain text files,
but it is possible to start a con-file like an executable. I put a
con-file-link in the taskbar, and it works. That means, it is
possible to start the dial up.

BUT ... there is no icon, only the description from the taskbar-item.
The con-file itself has no icon, and configuring the taskbar I cannot
give an icon. Is it possible to change the taskbar-configuration, so
that we can add an icon? Or is there a way to define a global icon
for extensions, that don't have from itself?

Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Alternative Email-Adressen: mail@xxxxxxxxx
                            lennartz@xxxxxxxxxx