<CT> somewhat off-topic: HEELLLPPPP!!!!!

  • From: "Mr. Trevor Alan Broughton" <reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:49:31 +0100 (BST)

Hey List
I have broke disk 3 out of my windows 95 disk set. It just wont run what ever i
do so. if anyone can help id be very grateful
if u hav the disk u could email me the Win95_03.cab file
id guess that the file can also be found on the cd
its 95a and if that matters

thanks in advance
trev

also if you know a site i could download it from of the whole thing from.
that'd be just as good

please note one of the many reasons i need it is using notepad im gonna give a
go at making a version of calmira that is more personnalised and maybe more
like 95

---
Mr. Trevor Alan Broughton
Can U Count 2 4