<CT> set size of my computer window

  • From: david creber <d_creber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:47:51 -0800 (PST)

I have my 'my computer' window set to view files by
details, and whenever i open it i get a very short
window in which i can't see all the details (about
files in height)  I then have to largen the window
manually in order to obtain a suitable size.

Is there a setting so that i don't need to do this?
It seems to change size automatically when i set the
window view to icons, but not with details.  What can
i do to fix this?