<CT> old motherboard, VCDs, and other

  • From: "Ricardo Rita" <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:12:24 -0000

Hi all!

I need some help:

 - I'm trying to get a 486dx4 running with an old motherboard I have. It's a
m912 v1.7. The thing is, when I searched for info about it on the net, I
came across with reports that the cache is fake!! How can I know if it's
working or not then? I have some cache chips from another motherboard, but I
do not know if their compatible.

 - Is there any way I can use both 72 pin simms and 30 pin simms at the same
time? Maybe jumper configurations? I haven't had any luck with documentation
aout this motherboard...

 - Is there any win3x vcd player? I know quickviewer for Dos (and I love
it), but it is shareware and not windows specific. I heard about xing, but I
really couldn't locate it...

Thank you all

Ricardo