<CT> newbie with a problem

  • From: "Zathras Zathras" <zathrasw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:35:31 +0000

hiyas

Been doing a bit of 'retro-computing' lately :-) and came across Calmira so
decided to put a copy of my old WfWg on my machine and have a play but i've
run into a problem with, suprise, Internet Explorer.

I have 3.03 installed and running fine, I also have 16-bit copies of 4, 5 &
5.01 but they all say that they require 4Meg of memory, I have 128
installed.  I'm having the same problem with AfterDark, out of memory
errors.

I'm running Qemm7 to manage my memory, anybody have any ideas how to give
these apps the extra memory they need?

Any and all ideas will be welcomed, it's driving me nuts.

Cheers

Garry