<CT> more about "Recycled Computers"

  • From: ivanva@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ivan Vavrecka)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 11:23:22 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Glenn

>My point in all this is to illustrate that
>you DO NOT have to have the latest, greatest system to be able to send
>email, surf the net and generally be connected. =20

I agree with this, and many tasks really don=B4t need the "extra power" that
"market is pushing", and this doesn=B4t mean that we should aim "always=
 low",
the point is to address problems with "alternatives", enough of them, to fit
as many choices as possible.
=20
>The web address is:
>http://members.surfbest.net/wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx/dos.htm

I=B4ll check this and you will receive further commentas.

>See you later!

OK, with 8 bits its enough to send "needed words", and we start
"understandings"..., to "see pictures", many tools use 16 bits,
but we keep them sending in "8 bit style packets",=20
or am I wrong ?=20

Ivan