<CT> calmira_tips non-Digest V1 #1

  • From: "Ross Nelson" <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 08:07:44 -0600

>integrated into Calmira? The complete source code of the program can be
>found in a book called "Writing Windows Virtual Device Drivers". Maybe
>someone could ask the author (David Thielen, IIRC I got the program from
>www.thielen.com) for the source code - the thing is more than 5 years
>old now, and I doubt the book is still available...

       Library: South Dakota State Univ
      LOCATION: BOOKS/UPPER LEVEL QA76.76.W56 T48 1994
  Availability: Available       ----Type  DS  for Location & Details
        Author: Thielen, David.
         TITLE: Writing Windows : virtual device drivers / David Thielen
                   and Bryan Woodruff.
     Publisher: Reading, Mass. : Addison-Wesley, c1994.
                   in.)
          Note: Library lacks computer disk.

O'contrare (sp...just a guess).  This the one?  College in town has it.  :)
LoL.  Just decided to see if it'd be available anywhere near here, and it's
in town (plus, my mom works at SDSU so I can check out books).  Now, if only
I could scan the whole book to someone.  :-\