<CT> adobe type manager?

  • From: "Javi Polo" <polo.tei@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:14:23 +0100

Hello everybody

I'm trying to rescue an old 486 (rejected by a friend just because he
bought a new Athlon, bah) because I think it still can be very useful.
So far I've found programs to do everything I need... except displaying
PostScript fonts.

I know there is a 16-bit version of Adobe Type Manager (2.5, I think)
but I wasn't able to find it although I've searched the Internet for
three or four days. I just wanted to know if anyone know a site where I
can download this program (it was released as a free download, AFAIK)

Oh, and one more thing... =BFis there any way to make that the text in
the title bar appears right-aligned instead of centered?

Bye bye and thanks in advance

ADSL Tiscali -  http://adsl.tiscali.es
el m=E1s completo y competitivo =A1por s=F3lo 38.95 =80!
Y adem=E1s, llama GRATIS desde tu PC.