<CT> Windes 2000

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:37:12 -0500

In connection with LFN and older CPUs, I read that there may be a link
between Calmira and Windes 2000, a Win95 clone that can run on 286s.
Searching the web doesn't show Maniasoft in a good light.  Does any one on
the list have experience with this program?  In particular, does it allow
for LFNs? -assuming a Win95 clone should, -just want to confirm.  Also does
it need to boot to some kind of DOS7 (will it work through lower versions of
DOS.)  Please reply to me if you think this is too off-topic, but I think
anyone running Calmira would be interested.  -Bill