<CT> What's New

  • From: "Reid Solberg" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:04:41 -0700

Well, I've been busy trying to install Mandrake 8.2 on this laptop---
Unfortunately I can't at this point in Linux's development :(  Maybe in a
couple of years.  I can't believe I'm saying this but now I'm saving up for the
Windows XP Home Upgrade.

I've paid little attention to Calmira development/news, but it looks like
there's very little happening.  My screenshot on the Calmira site still hasn't
changed.  (I uploaded new ones in January and April without result.)  I'm
looking at doing some in-depth testing with Dos and Win 3 on Pentium 4's and
their Celeron counterparts.

Summary of Questions:

-When is the next release of Calmira going to be available?

-When is Calmira 4.0 expected to be done

-What stupid name will Microsoft give to the next version of Windows?  BE, RG,
B.A.D., XPlicious, XP 2003?

-How long will my site stay up?

Reid
http://reid.tk